Thank you for your submission!
Abstract submissions are now CLOSED.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the convener and co-convener of each session.
Authors will be notified via e-mail regarding the result of their abstracts on May 25, 2021.
After having completed the submission, a notification of successful abstract submission will be sent to the registered email address automatically. If you don't receive this email within 24 hours, please check your spam folders.
The Scientific Organizing Committee invites you to actively participate in the variety of themed sessions, which will be an extraordinary occasion for share the science and culture.
The Assembly participants are invited to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation at one of the Symposia, see the guidelines below. The topic of the abstract must fit the topic of the Symposium.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
April 30, 2021 is extended until May 7, 2021
Date of Results Announcement :
May 18, 2021 May 25, 2021
Abstract Submission Administrative Fee (Currency: USD)
Abstract Submission fee
NOT included in the Assembly
1. An administrative fee of USD40.00 will be required per each abstract submission.
2. Authors have to make payment for abstract submission fee by May 19, 2021. Otherwise, the abstract will be rejected.
3. The abstract submission fee is a nonrefundable processing fee, and not based on approval of your abstract submission or attendance at the IAG 2021 Assembly.
Refunds will not be issued for abstracts that are withdrawn.
4. Any revision within your abstract can be done free of charge using the online submission system until the Abstract Submission Deadline. After this deadline, edits cannot be made.
5. The abstract submission fee does not register you for the General Assembly, separate registration fees apply.
6. All presenters must register in order to attend the IAG 2021 Assembly. Registration can be accessed Here.
Fees are payable in advance.
Payment of abstract submission fees can be done via the online payment process through the secure PayEase gateway by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, China Union Pay).
Delegates who choose to pay in USD cannot use a credit cards issued in China.
For Chinese delegates, please fill in your mobile phone number when registering for RMB payments.
We have recently received feedback from a number of delegates who are unable to pay their abstract fee via the online payment platform.
It is possible that banks in many countries have now upgraded their security levels and have increased their audits for international payments.
As a result, this has led to a decrease in the success rate of international payments by online payment platforms. Even banks in some countries do not support payments through this platform.
The alternative payment method: Bank transfer
We also accept fee via bank transfer, but there will be a high bank charges.
Regarding the bank extra fee, we will bear the "Intermediary Bank Fee" and the "Receiving Bank Deposit Fee".
If you decide to pay via bank transfer, please let us have the details of your organization that required on the invoice.
- You can download the RECEIPT from your 'Personal Center-My Orders' after completed your payment.
For delegates who choose bank transfer, please let us have the details of your organization that required on the invoice, we will send an invoice with bank information before your payment.
For Chinese delegates please activate the “Invoice applicable to Chinese delegates” and input your organization or employer information before payment process.
Abstracts MUST be submitted via the online submission system by the given deadline of May 7, 2021
When submitting your abstract, consider and choose first the specific session and the symposium, which you wish to have your abstract allocated in (please refer to the list of session & symposium).
- Submitter must clearly indicate the presenting author and can include up to 15 co-authors or eventually a group of authors (et al., or team name).
- The abstract title is limited to 300 characters and the abstract text is limited to 2,000 characters (include spacing).
- All abstracts must be written in English.
Should you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or you need further information, please contact the IAG 2021 Scientific Program & Abstracts at email@example.com